Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Friday, December 24, 2010 | |

This year has been a year of change for our family.  Not only have we been so blessed to be your photographers, but we have been blessed to settle into our new home and lifestyle.  Times are tight for our family like many others.  Still, we are so grateful for the opportunities we have been provided, and for the families we have been blessed to spend time with, including our own.

We are doing something different for Christmas this year.  Instead of budgeting out our limited cash for gadgets-and-gizmos-a-plenty, we are tightening up our bootstraps and focusing our time and energies on what really matters: loved ones.  The few gifts we are giving are made possible by special efforts and sacrifices, not hours standing in line at Best Buy with a wad of cash in our hand.  Christmas isn't about the gifts.  It's about the people you love.  And the freedom and grace we have the privilege to embrace.

This Christmas, I do hope you will take a moment to tell the ones you care about that you love them.  And I hope you take a second to hug their neck.  Because you never know what this next year will hold.  I have a family that loves me, a roof over my head, food on my table, and clean water to drink, and I am doing much better than so many people living on this big blue marble of ours.  So, instead of spending time with my face in a catalog (or on Amazon.com) trying to figure out how to spend my Christmas cash, I intend to spend some time in quiet, thinking on all the "things" I have been blessed with.  I hope you do the same.

God has been so good.

Merry Christmas.
Natosha  

0 comments:

Your New Favorite Douglasville and Atlanta Wedding and Family Photographer

wibiya widget