Giving Thanks

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 | |



Happy Post-Thanksgiving to my favorite friends.  I hope you had a great time with friends and family last week.  Did you take some time out from the turkey and football to think about the good things in your life you are thankful for?  There was a lot of turkey and football (and xbox) going on at my house last week, but that didn't keep me from remembering the amazing blessings in my life.

Let me just take a minute to say that my husband is my everything (aside from my God who is too big for my little list).  He is my safe place and my best friend.  He's my ticket into the cool-kids-club and my sugar daddy.  He is tender and loving, sincere and giving, and a ton of fun to be around.  I don't know who said the honeymoon ends after the first year, but I love being married to him.  He even knows all my secrets.

I'm also thankful for the amazing opportunity I have had to be your photographer.  I absolutely love what I do and each session is so special to me.  I love spending time with couples (and families) and seeing relationships through my camera.  It's easy to take a photo of a couple and make them look great, but to capture a relationship in a photo is an art in itself.  That's what I aim to do for you, and am so excited to do for other couples in the coming year.  Don't get me wrong, it is hard work, but I love every bit of it!!  I absolutely love it. 

Another thing I am so thankful for, aside from my amazing husband and amazing clients, are all the referrals I am receiving.  So many of you keep me in mind when the need for a photographer arises, and your consideration of me is literally putting food on my table.  I can't say how much I appreciate all your kind words about me and my photography to your friends and co-workers.  

Without you, there would not be a Natosha Ledbetter Photography.  And for that, I am very thankful.


2 comments:

Susie Davis said...

You are completely adorable. And I love Jack Johnson. Made me so happy to hear him on your site. I shall now gladly creep on your happy blog. :)

natosha said...

Thanks, Susie! I hadn't seen your comment until today, but I'm so glad you are enjoying my "happy blog." :) I try to keep it happy and cheery around here. Enjoy your time and future visits!
xoxo
Natosha

Your New Favorite Douglasville and Atlanta Wedding and Family Photographer

wibiya widget